What will they need?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Weezknight

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
Philly 'Burbs, PA
I'm going to be cancelling my Dish Network subscription next month, and I'm just wondering if they will send someone out to my house to collect anything? I know I have to send the leased receivers back, but will they take the dishes or just the LNB's?

Just trying to figure out if I'm going to have fill any holes in my roof. :D

the dish stays but the lnbf must be returned. they won't send someone to come get it unless you pay $99. the dish can't be removed without damage so it doesn't need to go back.

Sometimes they don't require the LNB either. (They didn't for me when I moved and had to cancel for a while a few years ago.) I think it depends on how long you were a customer and/or how loudly you complain about having to climb on the roof. For me they didn't even ask for it.

true, but not worth it to ship back and recondition it for sale again. LNB on the other hand, if tests good, replace the plastic and send it back out.

There is also an assumption of liability if as a company you ask someone to go on a roof, specifically. so doubtful anyone would ask a customer to go up there as it opens up the company to a lawsuit if they fall after being told to go up there and get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)