What will you do if VOOM goes under?

I voted for C-Band (the future is BUD) I Wish....

I voted for "Get a state-of-the art BUD and go C-Band (the future is BUD)

I actually already have C-Band with 4dtv. If they would allow mirror fees like the PIZZA Dish suppliers, they would probably have millions more subscribers, than the (down to) quarter of a million they now have. They have about the same few numbers of HD channels that D* and/or E* have. Besides I'm only with Voom for the HD. If their were no Voom, I wouldn't need the PIZZA Dish any longer.

I'll probably just hook the OTA antenna to my TV's digital tuner and watch that for a while. Also will go back to watching my basic cable channels that I already pay $12/month for (with the cable modem) hooked into my ReplayTV unit. This will allow me to save up $90/month until I have enough to afford one of the other satellite services STB and a PVR.

DarrellP said:
I can't vote, my option is not there. I will keep Dish HD and OTA.
That's two votes. If the sale goes through, lets hope the other Charlie goes through with his statements that he will add more HD content.

If Voom doesn't go under then we need to see them add more unique HD content, not more SD content. For now they cannot catch up with DirecTv or Dish by offering Sd channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)