What works with what?!

Well Scott said I could not keep the VIP equiptment and have a hopper but he didn't say any thing about out the stuff you own. So I think I figured out if the hopper will work with it maybe. For my house to still function correctly I will need 2 hoppers, 3 joeys, 1 512, 1 322, and 1 512 for my lake house. Which I already own every thing but the hoppers. Hope everything will work out. :)

Well Scott said I could not keep the VIP equiptment and have a hopper but he didn't say any thing about out the stuff you own. So I think I figured out if the hopper will work with it maybe. For my house to still function correctly I will need 2 hoppers, 3 joeys, 1 512, 1 322, and 1 512 for my lake house. Which I already own every thing but the hoppers. Hope everything will work out. :)

Let us know how that works out for you, please.

How about packages?

Scott, Do you think you could add something about which ala-carte packages can be added to which base packages. I was surprised when I read that the Multi-sports package couldn't be added to Dish America or AT 120. This would solve some confusion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)