What would you change about our Sports Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am going back to Rivals I guess. No way I can deal with another power hungry harassment minded mod.

I am pretty sure that was implied.
I just wanted to make sure the non SEC fans knew it.
Thats another reason I need to move. More SEC fans, discussing SEC topics, in a SEC friendly environment.
I thought that is what we had agreed was wrong here and needed changing. More SEC fans, can fix most problems. If we had more SEC fans, we could discuss more SEC stuff, and there would be less anti SEC bias, and we could all openly admit there is SEC superiority.
So I say we get back to the root of the problem and add more SEC fans., and open more SEC threads.
SEC! SEC! SEC!

msmith198025 said:
Thats another reason I need to move. More SEC fans, discussing SEC topics, in a SEC friendly environment.
I thought that is what we had agreed was wrong here and needed changing. More SEC fans, can fix most problems. If we had more SEC fans, we could discuss more SEC stuff, and there would be less anti SEC bias, and we could all openly admit there is SEC superiority.
So I say we get back to the root of the problem and add more SEC fans., and open more SEC threads.
SEC! SEC! SEC!

is it just me our do you think the new mod will harass you more then the other ones?

SEC! SEC! SEC!

That IS the root of the problem, too much sec bias....

Post reported.

Its not a personal attack against another member. So no harm no foul there. :)

Greetings from the Big East. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts