What would you rather have?

What would you rather have ?

• SD National over HD national upconvert

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • HD National, Mix of True HD and Upconvert (ex. USA,SciFi,Bio,FX)

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • None.

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
So what would you rather have ,SD or HD upconvert.If a network doesn't play True HD would you still want it? Or would you rather just have the SD programming if the network isn't in true HD?

Last edited:
Well seems the HD fan boys dont care, they just want to scream "Wow we got 70HD channels" And only 10 of them have more then a few hours a day of HD content the rest of just BS :?) But they still like to say i got X hd channels. (always leave out the part about how much HD programming they really have)

Well seems the HD fan boys dont care, they just want to scream "Wow we got 70HD channels" And only 10 of them have more then a few hours a day of HD content the rest of just BS :?) But they still like to say i got X hd channels. (always leave out the part about how much HD programming they really have)
But the fact still remains if we have the channel to begin with. We will get some HD content from time to time.We can atleast have the option to view it.And I don't see a national network thats going to play nothing but HD content 24 hours a day 7 days a week anytime soon. Espn doesn't,and thats one of the oldest HD channels everyone has!

upconvert is fine unless they stretch the hell out of it (cough, cough..........TBS,History,A&E)