What would you recommend?

andy_horton

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 28, 2010
Northwest Georgia
As some of you know, I've had many questions about antennas and reception where I live. After talking with neighbors, my setup of indoor and a clearstream in my windowsill will work fine in the spring and summer. My question is, cutting the cord, I'm going with Sling TV, OTA, and I have Netflix. My roku died so I bought a Chromecast. I've got a lot of other options to choose from. I don't necessarily need next day on demand shows. I use the CBS app, but the free version. I have PBS app to cast, Pandora for music, iHeartRadio to cast, plus like I said Sling and Netflix for movies. OTA wise I get the big 4 plus MeTV, THIS, Comet, mynet TV, Bounce, weathernation, and RTV and LAFF on a good day and at night, plus CW and Escape is being added March 1. Is there anything else I might be missing out on that I could add that's not too expensive? Seems OTA covers a lot. My net also carries those regional basketball games (I'm more of a baseball fan and will be ordering mlb.com) plus I have the Pluto app. Thanks for your feedback, Andy