What you cant get with a 6ft on 99

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cband55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2008
I see a lot of people have their 6footers parked on 99, I have been able to get everything on other satellites with a 6ft with a lot of tweeking

Can you get everything on 99 incl with 6 footer on 3930 to 3938 there is a cluster of 4 spanish channels 3930 3933 3935 3938 with 1560 sr
it would be a good benchmark to see if a 6 footer picks them up

Thanks

most of them are feeds that come and go all the time and I can get them (when they're up) just fine on the 6 footer

CBAND55 i am able to get them when there up. for some reason i have to move the dish a little with the gbox which drops signal of 90 percent from whats on "the list" to 70 percent but then the spanish ones come in stronger.

No they are up 24/7 they are h264 could you check again 3930- 1560 H 3933-1560 3935-1560 3937-1560
3 are h264 and one that scans as reportajes Leon is mpg, the 4 of them are spanish networks
I lock them easily with the 10 footer but would like to know if everyone can lock them , to test the 6 footer capabilities on very narrow carriers

Thanks a lot for your help guys

well last night I tried
Reportajes was at a 70 quality

2 of the 3 others were around 40-42 quality and scanned in channels but I couldnt see the pic as they were H264 as you noted (I was using my old Pansat). My dish is fixed and peaked for other feeds so I didnt want to move it (actually the table is froze to the deck so I **CANT** move it).
The issue I had was the closeness in frequencies they registered the same name "Monterrey"

I frequent 99w with my 6ft WSI dish and pretty sure I get everything there. Once and while the the GDMX_HD feeds seem to be hiding or are a little weak but if I tweak the dish position they generally look fine.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Any new channels?

SO..Who Got an OpenBox for Christmas, or Nearly So??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts