What you think of my new Avatar?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
What does this have to do with FTA. :eek: Maybe it would have been better in "The Chit Chat Club".:eek:

Is a nice Radio but I'm bet your figuring that you will more talk here, than in the Ham Radio Forum, seems like no one visits there enough. :(

Thanks guys!! You are making me blushing!!:eek:

As for 60 Meter is no unless you want to hack the rig. I may get into 60 meter somtime into the future if the band plans get's expanded.:hungry: But right now I am just a Tech, Class for the time being.

Last edited:
What does this have to do with FTA. :eek: Maybe it would have been better in "The Chit Chat Club".:eek:

not really. The FTA Shack is our little area to talk about non FTA things. If you look at the threads there are some threads that have nothing to do with FTA....directly. Indirectly yes
-Nutty weather thread....If the weather is nutty I wouldnt want to work on my FTA setup :)
-Swamp People on History loses cast member...History is no longer FTA but is on 4DTV still
-other threads on programming that we have seen on FTA

Sure there are other threads that could be moved to other areas but we as FTA'ers have our own little area that allows us to talk about the non-FTA stuff :)

Plus there are FTA'ers who are Hams too

Plus there are FTA'ers who are Hams too

Yep the only too FTAer's I know personally are hams, and of course I am one also, it is in our nature to tinker with stuff.:)

my wife calls me chancho . Does that qualify as a Ham?? :)
Meh, could be the mess i make in the kitchen too.

Does it run on 12VDC? FD coming up in a few weeks. Will be trying to get on from EWA.

Yes it does.

RX coverage .03-30, 50-60, 142-152
420-450, 1240-1300 MHz
RX coverage, sub 118-174, 220-512 MHz
sensitivity< .2 µV
selectivity 12, 8, 6, 2.2 kHz
frequency stability± .5 PPM
RF output 100 W, 70cm: 50 W, 23cm: 10 W
input voltage13.8 vDC ±15%
current consumption 20.5 amps, maximum
dimensions 3.8"H x 10.6"W x 12.5"D
weight18 pounds

Pop most rigs are powered by external 12 volt supplies. I have not seen a 110 volt AC plug in the wall transceiver in a long time.

I will be attending the Old Barney Amateur Radio Club Field Day site at Wells Mills Park in Waretown NJ, (SNJ) keep an ear open for N2OB.

Mike Lib WA2ACV

Does it run on 12VDC? FD coming up in a few weeks. Will be trying to get on from EWA.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts