What?!

AT&TDishman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 4, 2006
Indianapolis
7/16/2007: 1036 Software Version L3.45 for ViP 211/DISH 411
Effective Tuesday, July 13th, Engineering has spooled the FULL PHASE of software version L3.45 for the ViP 211/DISH 411 receiver. This is primarily a non-forced maintenance release available at ALL satellite locations.

At this time L3.45 will be the valid software version for the ViP 211/DISH 411.

Thanks for the link, but this is all Greek to me. Can someone please translate all those numbers and letters? I just want my OTA to work 100% of the time since it looks like E* will not give us Indy HD locals anytime soon.

It means that 3.45 was put back on all 211 receivers. They were probably getting calls from users having problems with 3.46. I was happy to get 3.46 because it fixed my OTA problems but if others are having problems, I'm glad they reverted to 3.45.

It means that 3.45 was put back on all 211 receivers. They were probably getting calls from users having problems with 3.46. I was happy to get 3.46 because it fixed my OTA problems but if others are having problems, I'm glad they reverted to 3.45.
I don't care about anybody else. I want L3.46 back. It fixed my OTA dropouts, and it didn't break my DVI. !protest

If Dish gave me PBS in HD I wouldn't care so much.

I don't care about anybody else. I want L3.46 back. It fixed my OTA dropouts, and it didn't break my DVI. !protest

If Dish gave me PBS in HD I wouldn't care so much.

That should be if OETA would actually give us some more PBS HD. Although a national feed of PBS hd from Dish would be appreciated also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)