Whats going on with My DVR ?

andyin137

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
Lompoc,California
My VIP 722 DVR has been recording weird stuff in the last couple days.It somehow recorded 17 hours of something called "Cats 101' and some movie called "The Underneath".I tried playing back what it recorded but all I got was error 05.Is anyone else experiencing this,or is my DVR just crazy.

Yep I was getting this issue ever since they upgraded me to L622 two nights ago.
It says its recording on turner one but yet it's not. The red light isn't on in the front and it wont let me stop recording it.
Kinda weird. It stopped this morning after recording 17 hours of some show on the Military channel.

Yep I was getting this issue ever since they upgraded me to L622 two nights ago.
It says its recording on turner one but yet it's not. The red light isn't on in the front and it wont let me stop recording it.
Kinda weird. It stopped this morning after recording 17 hours of some show on the Military channel.

I think the same thing happened to me. I just started and stopped a new recording and that killed the "The red light isn't on in the front and it wont let me stop recording" situation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)