Whats in your garden?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Anybody else got their gardens going yet?

My friend with the terminal cancer, the only vegetable he likes, oddly enough, is Brussels sprouts.
And I like still a cauliflower. It and to fry and preserve.
In the autumn th still I land garlic and an onions in the earth for the winter. And a photo of mine a crop.Early vegetables.-- the Onions, salad, radish.sorrel and after work on 100 gramme for appetite.
Ñалат.jpgцв.капу.jpgЦвет кап.jpgчеÑ-лук-ка.jpgЗавтрак 1.jpg

Got a few dozen seedlings going under lamps & on warmers. Direct sown peas haven't come up- wondering if they ever will.

Getting ready to put out tomatoes and Hot peppers.

Hello fans of a kitchen garden. Snow has descended. Today between currant bushes has planted a radish, an onions on a feather. The basic kitchen garden I will sit down later. I will take from the neighbour a horse with a plough and to plough up under beds. The horse works for us on small sites of a kitchen garden-only with a plough. To a tractor not to be developed.
Перепаш.jpgПлуг.jpgпереп мой ог.jpgгоÑдки.jpgкуÑÑ‚-дер.jpgЛошадь.jpgПлуг-.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Snow has descended and has got out the rests of the garlic not cleaned in the autumn have grown. Has dug out and has replaced on a new bed.
Cucumbers grow very quickly-at such mistress....
чеÑн.jpgчеÑ-переÑ-.jpgчеÑн-=поÑ.jpgВыращ.огур.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)