What's the best Deal for direct right now?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

J3ff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 19, 2004
I was hoping to get dish installed, 2 rooms with a dvr........for about 30 a month. and it was all going to happen, untill the installer said he couldnt get a signal.

Does Direct have anything near this?

Do you think that if I call up direct and tell them the ONLY reason I'm a lil hesitiant to join is because of the second dvr costing me 100 bucks??

Anyone else tried that?

im hoping direct tv's sats are in a different location. i know my neighbor with trees just like mine has a direct dish on his roof.

im hoping direct tv's sats are in a different location. i know my neighbor with trees just like mine has a direct dish on his roof.
D* most used satellites are 99 & 103 Ka (HDTV locals) 101 main broadcast satellite and 110 & 119 (some foreign, locals and HDTV). 101 is 9 degrees east of 110 which is a location DISH also broadcasts from, 119 is also a shared location with DISH. Directv requires a 2yr commitment with a DVR and has the Family pack for $29.99 but I doubt that you would want that. It sounds wrong but the Seleccion Ultra is the best package currently offered. Seleccion Ultra is $37.99 for the first 12 Mo. and qualifies for 3mo. free HBO & Cinemax. If you are in a Cool Deal zip code you can take another $10/mo. off so for $27.99 plus $5.99DVR fee plus $4.99 second receiver lease you could get in as low as $39/mo. Look at the English portion of the Seleccion Ultra package 170-180 channels.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)