Whats the best NFL game nobody else ever saw?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
This might sound very odd but my point is this. Have you ever watched an NFL game that maybe wasnt distributed outside of your market yet it turned out to be a good game? The type of games Im talking about are the ones that dont get promoted as much. Put it this way. If you saw a list of 1pm games they would be 4th or 5th on the list. Also known as "Most people will see...plus Regional Action". Im talking about Regional Action.

For ex., a couple of weeks ago, there was that Bills/Raiders game which the Bills won. My point is and the point of this thread is that it was a very good game yet it wasnt see by a lot of the country.

or when your team is blacked out of the "game of the century" :rolleyes: because you happened to be in the home team of the opposite network game

What about that Vikings/49ers game from a couple of years ago? The one where Favre threw a TD to end the game. It was at the Metrodome.

lots of folks saw that game...When Farve was here (minny) lots of stations showed as many Vikes games as they could

I dont even know if I saw it. What about the "Holy Roller" game? I wonder if a lot of people saw that.

yeah it was september

In American football, "the Holy Roller" (known as "the Immaculate Deception" by San Diego Chargers fans[1]) is the nickname given to a controversial game-winning play by the Oakland Raiders against the San Diego Chargers on September 10, 1978. The game was played at the Chargers' home field, Jack Murphy or San Diego Stadium (now Qualcomm Stadium). There have been differing interpretations of how the play should have been ruled, and it has remained a controversial play for fans of both teams involved.

yeah it was september

In American football, "the Holy Roller" (known as "the Immaculate Deception" by San Diego Chargers fans[1]) is the nickname given to a controversial game-winning play by the Oakland Raiders against the San Diego Chargers on September 10, 1978. The game was played at the Chargers' home field, Jack Murphy or San Diego Stadium (now Qualcomm Stadium). There have been differing interpretations of how the play should have been ruled, and it has remained a controversial play for fans of both teams involved.

I would have swore that was a playoff game, but it's OBVIOUS that it wasn't .... My brain is just getting old.

If the now famous Patriots/Raiders game in the Snow was not nationally televised, that one. I am also sure there are No Hitters that even in market hardly anyone was watching because it was on a team not doing well....

When was the Thursday Night Dallas Cowboys-Green Bay Packers(with Brett Favre) played? I remember that because I had Charter Cable then,& Charter cable DID NOT have the NFL Network.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)