What's the Catch With This Promotion?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SpencerCat

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
I looked at my account on the Dish website, and I saw the following promtion: "GET HBO & STARZ FREE FOR THREE MONTHS".

I've been with Dish for almost 10 years, and I have AEP, Gold HD, Locals, and all the movie channels.

What's the catch? I didn't see anything about a new commitment, and I already have HBO and STARZ.

BTW, I will not agree to a new commitment because if Dish doesn't get the Tucson locals soon, I'm heading to DTV so I can save money by being a new customer.

Thanks,
Richard

there is no advantage to signing a new 2 year agreement if you have the AEP package since you already have all the movie channels

There's no 2 year commitment involved/required. If you have AEP, you'll save $20/month for 3 months, after that, back to the normal price.

Otherwise, for non subs, after the 3 months are up, you are charged, unless you cancel.

It's a great deal no matter how you look at it.

There's no 2 year commitment involved/required. If you have AEP, you'll save $20/month for 3 months, after that, back to the normal price.

Otherwise, for non subs, after the 3 months are up, you are charged, unless you cancel.

It's a great deal no matter how you look at it.

Has anyone with AEP actually done this?

Brad

I have Dish Absolute, just went to the online chat and got the HBO Starz pack, free for three months. It was not listed as a deal for me in my account, but I decided to ask, since I saw you guys mention it here.
Didn't change me from absolute!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)