What's the Catch With This Promotion?

SpencerCat

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
I looked at my account on the Dish website, and I saw the following promtion: "GET HBO & STARZ FREE FOR THREE MONTHS".

I've been with Dish for almost 10 years, and I have AEP, Gold HD, Locals, and all the movie channels.

What's the catch? I didn't see anything about a new commitment, and I already have HBO and STARZ.

BTW, I will not agree to a new commitment because if Dish doesn't get the Tucson locals soon, I'm heading to DTV so I can save money by being a new customer.

Thanks,
Richard

there is no advantage to signing a new 2 year agreement if you have the AEP package since you already have all the movie channels

There's no 2 year commitment involved/required. If you have AEP, you'll save $20/month for 3 months, after that, back to the normal price.

Otherwise, for non subs, after the 3 months are up, you are charged, unless you cancel.

It's a great deal no matter how you look at it.

There's no 2 year commitment involved/required. If you have AEP, you'll save $20/month for 3 months, after that, back to the normal price.

Otherwise, for non subs, after the 3 months are up, you are charged, unless you cancel.

It's a great deal no matter how you look at it.

Has anyone with AEP actually done this?

Brad

I have Dish Absolute, just went to the online chat and got the HBO Starz pack, free for three months. It was not listed as a deal for me in my account, but I decided to ask, since I saw you guys mention it here.
Didn't change me from absolute!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)