What's the cheapest package which includes NBCSN, FS1, FS2, ESPN and ESPN2?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Marcingak

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 5, 2015
NJ
What's the cheapest package which includes NBCSN, FS1, FS2, ESPN and ESPN2 and how much is it per month? The DirecTV website is useless for comparing packages. Sometimes the channels show up and sometimes they don't.

If you can do without FS2 the Choice package has the rest of the channels you want, otherwise you'll need to get Extra to include FS2.

The price is different depending on whether you're a current customer or not. Choice is $79 per mo if you're a current sub, Xtra is $88 per mo. For a new sub, it would be $60 and $70. But consider there are equipment and DVR fees that will increase those amounts. If you're a new sub you can get some pretty good deals, a current sub not so much.

https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/packages/overview?lpos=Footer:2&lpos=Footer:2

The above link has the packages and channel lineup, there's a Print Channel Lineup link where you can see all the channels per packages, you don't need to actually print it out to see it.

Reactions: Marcingak and Jimbo
If you can do without FS2 the Choice package has the rest of the channels you want, otherwise you'll need to get Extra to include FS2.

The price is different depending on whether you're a current customer or not. Choice is $79 per mo if you're a current sub, Xtra is $88 per mo. For a new sub, it would be $60 and $70. But consider there are equipment and DVR fees that will increase those amounts. If you're a new sub you can get some pretty good deals, a current sub not so much.

https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/packages/overview?lpos=Footer:2&lpos=Footer:2

The above link has the packages and channel lineup, there's a Print Channel Lineup link where you can see all the channels per packages, you don't need to actually print it out to see it.
Thank you! :) Looking at that link it shows ESPN, ESPN2, FS1 and NBCSN in the Entertainment package. Is that correct?

Maybe I'll just splurge and get the Xtra package since that also includes FS2, CBSSN, and Tennis channel. I currently have the Preferred Choice package and it's only $52.99 but I only get ESPN and ESPN2. Xtra would be a big jump in price but also in content.

I think packages are getting reshuffled. When I looked at this 2 weeks ago the cheapest package that had NBCSN was Choice, now it's available in the Entertainment pack according to the website.

Interesting!

Reactions: Marcingak
Maybe I'll just splurge and get the Xtra package since that also includes FS2, CBSSN, and Tennis channel. I currently have the Preferred Choice package and it's only $52.99 but I only get ESPN and ESPN2. Xtra would be a big jump in price but also in content.

thats a heck of a splurge as the extra pack is 124 month

thats a heck of a splurge as the extra pack is 124 month
Yeah, I'm just tired of having ESPN and ESPN2 as the only sports channels. They barely show any live sports. It's full of news and talk shows. That stuff should stay on ESPNEWS. Maybe I'll just end up getting the Entertainment package if they have most of the sports channels. Will have to call and find out.

Reactions: IcEWoLF
Yeah, I'm just tired of having ESPN and ESPN2 as the only sports channels. They barely show any live sports. It's full of news and talk shows. That stuff should stay on ESPNEWS. Maybe I'll just end up getting the Entertainment package if they have most of the sports channels. Will have to call and find out.

I totally agree with this, they should keep their shows in the early mornings and late nights, sick and tired of ESPN since it's just a news channel these days. Sky sports puts shame on ESPN because they show different sporting events throughout the day. I find myself watching other sports networks over ESPN.
The only time I watch espn is mainly football/basketball and that's it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)