What's the current HD upgrade deal?

varaonaid

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 14, 2005
Hi there,

I was with Dish for about 4 years, 3 years ago. I switched to cable because at the time, they had some HD and I didn't have to buy an expensive receiver to get it. However, the HD landscape has drastically changed and Time Warner hasn't changed with it.

So, I'm looking at going back to Dish. I'm wondering what offers are currently available to upgrading returning customers. I'm also curious as to the best way to go about getting the upgrade. Call in? Email? Chat? I figured I'd ask here so I know if I'm getting offered a good deal when I do contact them.

Also, I've never had E* where I currently live. There are some pretty tall trees that worry me as to the view of the southern sky. Will I get installation as part of the deal and will the installer check to see if I can, indeed, get the service?

Last thing, I live in S. NH. Thought it might be helpful to know pertaining to my questions.

Thanks so much!

I'm wondering what offers are currently available to upgrading returning customers.
Probably a free HD DVR and maybe some free SD receivers.
There are some pretty tall trees that worry me as to the view of the southern sky.
There are some opportunities to use the Sun to figure out where you can get satellite service this month. Look for a thread about it.
Will I get installation as part of the deal and will the installer check to see if I can, indeed, get the service?
Yes.
Last thing, I live in S. NH.
This means two dishes and HD locals are iffy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)