What's the deal with Prime Time?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best conversation about an episode is right after it airs, not a week or more like some would want.
There are some shows I watch the night of, and some I wait until the weekend, or longer.
Some I didn't even catch up on until the summer.

I tend to watch the shows I like within 24 hours of airing. I just avoid the thread until I have seen it.

Reactions: thechaz05
If we go to the new style (not a big deal, the extra info is nice), just move all the old discussions there and leave what can be posted as is.

2 threads for 1 shows is pretty annoying, as most will not follow both. I don't mind how the old threads were, just move those posts into the new threads.

As for "spoilers", I do not consider anything a spoiler if the episode has already aired. If your not caught up, stay out of the thread.

The constant news links, with no actual posting material are annoying though.
I agree, its not that hard if you watch a show and were not able to at the time it showed, STAY OUT of the thread till your caught up.
Otherwise, your having people discuss the current show and someone is saying ... ai havent seen it yet, dont talk about it.

Reactions: thechaz05
We usually watch the programming the next day. Auto Hop works for the big 4 and the good old skip forward for the rest.... :)

I've been involved in AVS programming threads for years, if not a decade or more. Being on the west coast I never go into a thread until I've seen the program... Yep, it's that simple.....

I've been involved in AVS programming threads for years, if not a decade or more. Being on the west coast I never go into a thread until I've seen the program... Yep, it's that simple.....
I actually refrain from posting before the Left Coasters can see the show, and if I do I make sure not to put in spoilerish posts.

For any others though, it's their choice to delay watching, and therefore they can also choose to stay out of the threads.

Reactions: osu1991
For any others though, it's their choice to delay watching, and therefore they can also choose to stay out of the threads.
In a couple of the threads here, frequent posters have unofficially agreed to not discuss specifics for ~12-24 hours. That's simply understanding that not everyone can or does watch shows "live" or close to live. I've still seen those who are participating in the thread complain about people posting details (they try and call them "spoilers" - sorry, they're not after it's aired) because they haven't watched it yet. It could be days later or a week later too ! That is nothing but selfishness !

I actually refrain from posting before the Left Coasters can see the show, and if I do I make sure not to put in spoilerish posts.

If I do post I put in spoiler tags, we used to have almost like live chats years ago in the Survivor threads ...

Common courtesy just dictates to use spoilers until the show has aired in a regions. After that fair game. I got on one in AGT for posting results at 6:40 pm on te West Coast.

Reactions: Rey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)