whats the problem

fanquon

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 20, 2008
I just got my pc back from Fry's repair due to unable to make connection to the dsl, so its no internet connection, after two weeks at shop then I got it back and the guy told me it was the file problem and not the hardware.

and now most the files gone or I do not know where it is. So, lots the stuffs need to load it back to the pc and some files still not able to trace. And I did get the service pack 3 installed while has the IE back in.

now, when I try to re install my hp psc 1410 printer, not able to do so, while procedure going and a window pop up saying need file 'hpgwiand dll' on hp cd is needed, which I do not think I do has and before when I did this installaltion all I need is the installation disk download and ready to go.

Do you guy think its the pc or the service pack or some other problem.

Thanks

Go to Add/Remove Programs and uninstall the HP drivers and utilities you prviously installed. Download a copy of CCleaner - Home and run the registry cleaner two or three times until all the errors have been caught and you have fixed them. Reboot and then rerun the downloaded install for your HP printer.

If that doesn't get it done, the repair job has caused more trouble than they are worth. Back up anything important and run the rescue app or disk you got with your pc if you got one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts