What's up with Starz Plus Pak??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

t77054

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 27, 2004
Houston TX
Ok, I've been a subscriber since April and have been loving it. HOWEVER, I recently spoke with customer service and switched my plus pak from Showtime Unlimited to Starz. The first day was fine. A day later though I punch in channel 261 (StarzHD) and get BravoHD...??? But the pg for 261 is showing something altogether different. Also, channel 262 (another StarzHD channel) is "call Voom to subscribe to this channel". Essentially, channel 271 (EncoreHD) is the only one that's broadcasting normally for me. In other words my Starz Plus Pak is "way messed up". To make matters worse I can't get through on the 800 number (repeated attempts for days) and my email on Voom.com is just lost in the rest of them, I guess. What is going on???

well ive seen that problem before and it was caused by a diplexer. cant be sure but that could be it. It only affects the starz channels? check espnhd too.

t77054 said:
Thanks for the response Vurb, but I don't have a diplexer. Do I need one to correct this problem?
well if your not using diplexers then thats not the prob. But those are the exact channels a bad diplexer messed up for me.

t77054 said:
Maybe I'll switch to another plus pak. It is frustrating to say the least.
call voom, select the option on the phone to sign up, that will get you a CSR, then get them to send someone out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)