Program Guide Problem? No PG Guide Data for Equator HD Today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rvaidyan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 24, 2004
Duluth, MN
Help! I think my program guide is all screwed up and I'm wondering if it's just me.

I wanted to watch Oh God! today and tuned in to Cinema5 at 7 PM (Central Time - I'm in Minnesota) and found that "Going In Style" started instead. So, while my onscreen guide said "Oh God!" it was showing Going In Style instead.

A few minutes ago, I tuned to Cinema5 again since it said it was starting again (10:30-12:15) and found it just ending.

Do I need to reboot the receiver? Or is this a more widespread problem?

Also, I get no program information for EquatorHD on my program guide. Is this also an isolated problem?

Help, please! :no

Aparently Equator program data hasn't been downloaded yet, I to get "no data" on Equator.

I'm not sure about the Cinema 5 listings. It could have just been human error. I did notice earlier today that "Oh God!" was on, but that wasn't what was showing.

Hold down the power button for 5 seconds and reboot it, it's brains are scrambled. I had this happen once on one of my receivers.

rvaidyan said:
Help! I think my program guide is all screwed up and I'm wondering if it's just me.

I wanted to watch Oh God! today and tuned in to Cinema5 at 7 PM (Central Time - I'm in Minnesota) and found that "Going In Style" started instead. So, while my onscreen guide said "Oh God!" it was showing Going In Style instead.

A few minutes ago, I tuned to Cinema5 again since it said it was starting again (10:30-12:15) and found it just ending.

Do I need to reboot the receiver? Or is this a more widespread problem?

Also, I get no program information for EquatorHD on my program guide. Is this also an isolated problem?

Help, please! :no

Nothing wrong with your PG. I noticed the same thing last night. It looks like the PG has some problems. Today the zap2it site shows no information for Equator HD but if you tune to it, the program is there playing. I think that zap2it is changing their PG (it was fine before yesterday). I really hope that they fix it soon or come up with more information in the PG.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)