What's up with TBS?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
When I was home for lunch the guide said Family Guy was on. After checking right now it says what yours says, To Be Announced. Not sure what's going on.

Could it be baseball related? Not sure what channel the playoffs take place on... But I have seen that during these times of the year.

Yes, there has been MLB playoff coverage on TBS. I guess they're leaving wiggle room in the guide since one doesn't know how many games each series will take, or how long each game will be.

The guide was goofy yesterday on TBS. When I checked it in the early afternoon all the shows were shifted up about an hour or two. When I checked the guide a few hours later it said To Be Announced. When I got home the regular programming was on and the guide was normal. I get grumpy when I don't get to watch Seinfeld when I get home from work. :biggrin

Like others have said, this was because of baseball. The Tigers vs. Orioles and Royals vs. Angels series were both supposed to have games on TBS Monday. Both series ended with a sweep on Sunday. This means TBS had 7-8 hours of programing drop off their schedule with less than 24 hours notice. It might take a little more time to fix everyone's guide data when something like that happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts