What's with CH 9852-BOWL?

Baltzer

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 23, 2011
NE PA USA
The EPG's listings for this channel suggests that it is a west-coast NBC affiliate station but when I tune in the screen shows "dishHD NETWORK" and the audio is easy-listening music. Does anyone know what this channel is? Is there a new use for it in the near future? BTW I'm on EA, TOP 250.
Baltzer

Maybe it'll be an NBC feed without the commercials and breaks and we can hear/see everything that goes on that the general public is not supposed to see/hear... :shh

Then again, maybe not such a good idea if you are christian or have children.

I remember years ago my cable company had an open feed in addition to the local channel broadcasting SB XVII. It was fun to watch the game without commercials and television breaks.

If I had started a pool on what date the Hopper is released, I probably wouldn't have won with my Leap Day 2/29 guess.

well they have to have 1080p cameras first

Does the NFL not broadcast in 1080p? If not, what is on their HD feeds- 720p? It'd be kind of interesting to me if the television manufactures were spending so much time talking up 1080p if in fact the picture for most major sports looked exactly the same as on a 720p screen because it's filmed in 720p and that's basically the best anyone is going to be able to see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)