Votes: 5 10.6%
  • All

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • What's Cheers?

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for "All", because I can't remember ever seeing a Cheers episode that wasn't good? Life in the Bar was good with Diane, and life in the Bar was good after Diane....

Al

My favorite era is the "Post" era after the show was no longer on the air. I didn't watch the show until after it was off the air (didn't have TV overseas for many years). If I had to pick one I would have to say Diane and Woody - it just seems like the show had the best chemistry at that time, and I couldn't stand the episodes with Rebecca. The show would have been very enjoyable with both Coach & Woody behind the bar, and absolutely zero Diane and Rebecca; and it would have been a hoot with Norm behind the counter too.

Never really got into the show that much. Partly because it was on when I was in college and grad school, and I did not watch a lot of tv then.

I use to run an online bulletin board system (BBS) (anyone remember those?) called Cheers.

It was a place where everyone could hang out and have fun. We were connected with FIDOnet (1:142/101 if I remember correctly), WWIVnet, and KinkNet. So we had messages from around the country coming in.

In addition it was the first BBS in Connecticut to offer Internet email addresses and also offer USENET newsgroups.

Cheers the TV show is a classic, I can't think of one bad episode.

I consider SatelliteGuys to be Cheers and the other site to be Gary's Old Time Tavern. :D :D

I use to run an online bulletin board system (BBS) (anyone remember those?) called Cheers.

It was a place where everyone could hang out and have fun. We were connected with FIDOnet (1:142/101 if I remember correctly), WWIVnet, and KinkNet. So we had messages from around the country coming in.

In addition it was the first BBS in Connecticut to offer Internet email addresses and also offer USENET newsgroups.

Cheers the TV show is a classic, I can't think of one bad episode.

I consider SatelliteGuys to be Cheers and the other site to be Gary's Old Time Tavern. :D :D
I thought of that after I posted .... :D, used to get on local and a Bbs in Albuquerque with my C-64/128's... it was warp speed going from 300 baud to 1200 baud ;)

I voted for Coach, and I see I'm not alone. The first couple years were so good. Not that the rest were bad. :)

Yup I used Wildcat, then moved to WWIV then RemoteAccess (RA)

We started off at 300 baud, and when I closed the site we were using US Robotics Dual Standard 14,400 modems. :)

Nick Colasanto was great as Coach. I will never forget him talking about how he wanted to keep the name the the hospital gave his daughter---"Baby Girl Pantusso"

I remember an episode where a man walks into Cheers, said he hadn't been in there in 20 years looked around and said something(to the effect of) about there is something different "over there behind Norm" :D

I remember that, it was hilarious. Even though I liked all episodes of Cheers, I liked the Coach era the best.:up:D

I loved the whole series. My favorite era has always been "the Diane years" (1-5) and I have those on DVD. :) Eventually I'll spring for the other ones that have been released. That's one show I would like to have in entirety on DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts