Whats your favorite console game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
Title says it all, Im currently a burnout revenge on xbox junkie right now. Totaly cool game that takes the typical race game and rebuilds it into something adicting and fun. I think all time favorite would have to be tekken series of games, for the pc it will always be a tie between Doom series, quake series, and unreal series.

i love the currenty generation, but my favorite games are metal gear and zelda for the original nintendo. bionic commando is another favorite.

Is this current fav, or all time fav, etc...

I think burnout is awful...

I don't think I have a favorite, there's no game I keep going back to except Rallisport Challenge 2 and that's not it. Mercenaries was pretty cool, probably the last good game I played...

Halo 2 - No question. Bought the XBOX (actually 4) because of HALO. Will likely upgrade to 360's when HALO3 comes out.

like I could get near it. The kid(Daughter, no less), hogs it, and gets pissy when I even try :)

LER

riffjim4069 said:
PC and SatelliteGuys Arcade, or course!
Suck up.

Personally have always been a fan of the non-current Nintendo consoles. Right now though I'd have to say XBox. I play few games, but XBox Media Center kicks ass. No other console has anything that even remotely comes close. I've used QCast (or what ever it's called these days) with a PS2, but it had some serious problems. I don't know what the current status is, but it can't even be close to what XBMC can do.

Modded xbox is just about the coolest thing ever...Play xbox games, all your emulators, Media Center software, etc...Everything in one box, totally hardcore...

I've never been an owner of a nintendo system and I doubt they ever will. Loved the mario games (Until Mario 64, which I thought was god-awful) but never bought their system. They're 3rd place in the console race for a reason. They'd be out of business if not for pokemon and zelda.

XBox all the way. Halo is what made me break down and buy one to replace my original Playstation (not PSOne, but Playstation). My fave games include Forza motorsport, Jade Empire, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, and Midnight Club. I'll probably shell out for the 360 when it comes out.

Iceberg said:
I'm old school

Mike Tyson's Punch Out!!!

LOL I almost bought Fight Night 2 for the GameCube so I could play Punch-Out!! again :) They snuck a copy of it on the GC version :)

korsjs said:
is it the origninal mike tyson's punch out or the punch out version after he got into trouble?

It's the SNES version (Super Punch-Out!!) which I believe is post-Tyson, but I am not 100% sure on that...was contemplating renting it just to play it LOL :)

Why not save the rental fee and emulate it like everyone else does?

I don't get forza motorsport at all, I think it's horrible and boring...and I hate burnout so I don't know what's happened to my racing genre...maybe it's me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)