What's your favorite current RTV show?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
A lot of good shows, but I would have to say The Virginian.

Also, no longer on RTV, my favourite would be Hawaii Five-O.

Last edited:
Currently, my favorite is The Rockford Files.

I loved it when it was new and I love watching the reruns now. I really love the theme music (that's excellent) and James Garner is one of the best actors for all sorts of shows and movies. He goes way back to the Maverick series and the movie "The Great Escape" which are also my favorites.

Yep, James Garner has "style"! He also sings really well and I have a few country albums with him as a duet with major country ICONs from the late 70's to early/mid 80's.

I also have a taste for mysteries and "who-dunnits" like Quincy, McCloud, McMillan and Wife, Simon and Simon, Magnum P.I. and of course, the greatest of all mystery shows... Columbo! So these all go hand-in-hand for me.

RADAR

mine is

Dittos to Radar, I'll go for the Rockfish too.
Since they don't seem to be showing ANYTHING sci-fi related like Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, Star Trek, etc etc. I just remembered, haven't looked at the monthly schedule though>I might be missing something good.

Since they don't seem to be showing ANYTHING sci-fi related like Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, Star Trek, etc etc.

They have Battlestar Galactica and Buck Rogers on Saturdays. Buck is a little too disco for me, but BSG is OK.

Tough question as there are so many good shows. I would say Emergency!, Rockford, and Incredible Hulk not necessarily in that order, just too many choices.

Dittos to Radar, I'll go for the Rockfish too.
Since they don't seem to be showing ANYTHING sci-fi related like Twilight Zone, Outer Limits, Star Trek, etc etc. I just remembered, haven't looked at the monthly schedule though>I might be missing something good.

Turbosat,

Only someone who is a "Rockford Files" groupie would know the term "Rockfish"!

LOL! :D

I sure would like to see some old original Star Trek episodes!

RADAR

I sure would like to see some old original Star Trek episodes!

RADAR

I got into watching the original remastered Star Trek episodes when some of the old G18 affiliates were around. I haven't seen them since. Some of those stations aired the original Twilight Zones also.

There are plenty of old Sci-Fi programs they could air. But it seems RTV programming is pretty much all from Universal.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)