Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
For those who do watch these, what's your favorite talent show of these three?
  • American Idol
  • America’s Got Talent
  • So You Think You Can Dance
And why?

We like AGT. Nice to see a bunch of variety. I hate American Idol. Mostly because I dislike the pop attitude. Really bugs me when they do a rock song and tweak it to fit the format. I did like Rockstar.

S~

America's Got Talent is outstanding and, in my opinion, the only talent show worth watching.

It kind of bugged me some of the talent they sent through and some they sent home. That little eight year old girl from Hawaii was spectacular, yet they let the little blonde girl who really couldn't sing through.

S~

We like AGT. Nice to see a bunch of variety. I hate American Idol. Mostly because I dislike the pop attitude. Really bugs me when they do a rock song and tweak it to fit the format. I did like Rockstar.

S~
I recorded Rockstar Supernova on Replay and made a dvd out of some of the song clips... still listen to every now and then...

It kind of bugged me some of the talent they sent through and some they sent home. That little eight year old girl from Hawaii was spectacular, yet they let the little blonde girl who really couldn't sing through.

S~
I agree with the diversity of the acts, and the fact I cannot stand the cookie-cutter pop image. Additionally, I love how AMG runs its course during the summer rerun season!

As for me, I do watch all three - a good way to relieve stress after work!

Each show has something interesting and its own flavor. But of the three - it's So You Think You Can Dance hands down for me! I find it excellent in all respects! Just pure talent, excellent dancers and outstanding choreographers!

You know, I was never interested in watching dances until I started watching this show three seasons or so ago. It just opened a new world for me!

My wife watched both Idol and Dance. Up until now, Dance was my fav, but this season just plain sucked. No one wants to see 100% contemporary dance folks; they need to work at getting more street in there next year.

I can only watch about the first two episodes of any of the shows. They always send home the ones I would keep and keep the ones that I would send home. It's all about ratings.

if you consider project runway a talent show, thats the only one I watch. I also watch the British x-factor on the internet, might give the us version a try once it starts up, guess Simon is leaving idol to start that up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts