This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Whats your number one fta station?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The feeds from U of M Griz Football, mostly KU
On C-Band it's MeTV (I have it OTA, but 2 hours later)
KU it's the PBS mux on 125W

Reactions: Mr Tony
Is this list specific to a certain satellite or are you guys just listing your favorite among all sats/trasnponders?
If so, is there already a thread going on for each satellite about what everyone is watching? I just fixed mine *Thanks to Titanium and other extremely helpful members , and I think there are over 400 channels. Besides what I usually watch, it's nearly impossible to tell if there is anything worth watching by just surfing. Is there a thread or discussion on what is worth watching on Galaxy 97?

I believe it's your one favorite channel from everything you are able to receive. I had to name a few (I couldn't pick just one).

Ktv 2 is one of my favorite channels I like Russia today but you get tired war all the time. I enjoy mini budding on 99w c band anything that's in English non religious programming.

Mother watches MSNBC religiously up here in Canada. Fortunately, been able to sub 99 cents/month ala carte with Shaw Direct

I wish Al Jazeera English (not Al Jazeera America) would be available a la carte on Shaw Direct, I have the BBC World News for the 99 cents, though, but I would be willing to pay for AJE.

Status
Please reply by conversation.