When did the Hopper "Logo Bug" show up?

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Just noticed a couple of hours ago. Down in bottom right corner. Lays on top of the channel bugs. As if there wasn't enough garbage down there to begin with. Plays back on recordings as well. Do not see it on OTA. Still on S316. NOT on Joey.

Did a reset, and it went away....weird! Though about it...it showed up AFTER I got a notice of an impending recording, and I chose don't allow.

It means the tuner you are using on the Hopper is also being used by a Joey to watch the same program. Hit cancel to make it disappear.

It means the tuner you are using on the Hopper is also being used by a Joey to watch the same program. Hit cancel to make it disappear.
Good to know. My wife later told me she was watching, however that only accounted for two tuners. And she was not watching what was set to record. Oh, well.

Last edited:
Well, it's back, this time on the Joey, not Hopper. There is a recording going on, but the were NO conficts. Beats me.

Well, it's back, this time on the Joey, not Hopper. There is a recording going on, but the were NO conficts. Beats me.

It just means someone on the Hopper joined you on the Joey. So you know if you change the channel, you'll interrupt their viewing too. Just hit "Cancel" and the Logo will go away.

Vice versa, if you're on the Hopper and someone on the Joey joins your Hopper, the logo will appear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts