When is the best time of year to get DirectTV? Deals?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

KTswd

Original poster
Sep 4, 2010
in a field
I plan on getting Direct sometime soon, the current offer looks good, but am wondering if a better offer is around the corner? I talked to CS and they said the current offer ends in Oct. sometime. Is it possible to get a better offer then?

Also when I talked to them, they didn't seem to budge off of what was offered online, like they were reading a script or something. Can a CS rep even offer a better deal than what is offered online?

And lastly is it better to sign up with them online, or over the phone?

Thanks

The answer is, if the deal fits your budget and you want it then get it now. There's always something better coming down the road but in the mean time you don't get to enjoy it.

Same advice holds for computers, TVs and cars.

I plan on getting Direct sometime soon, the current offer looks good, but am wondering if a better offer is around the corner? I talked to CS and they said the current offer ends in Oct. sometime. Is it possible to get a better offer then?

Also when I talked to them, they didn't seem to budge off of what was offered online, like they were reading a script or something. Can a CS rep even offer a better deal than what is offered online?

Thanks

Over the phone is best. There is no best time for deals because as you say there is always another one coming. No matter what deal you get you will end up paying full price eventually. Choose your service based on that rather than the particular "new sub" deal.

Can a CS rep even offer a better deal than what is offered online?

Thanks
I liked the online offer in July. However, I had a question about the Whole Home Viewing. I called & talked to "Carlos." He gave me more channels free for the 90 days & then upgraded my equipment above the online offer. I said OK!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)