Lenth of LNB arm

Status
Please reply by conversation.

adrian

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 23, 2006
Writing from Africa i was given a Channel Master Elliptical dish 900X670mm without the LNB arm.The part number is 3041221 and the mold number 75E (2).Can someone please advise me the length of the LNB arm.Thanks.

Writing from Africa i was given a Channel Master Elliptical dish 900X670mm without the LNB arm.The part number is 3041221 and the mold number 75E (2).Can someone please advise me the length of the LNB arm.Thanks.

You may be able to discover it.

If you can fabricate something like a straight rod coming from the arm attachment bolt you may be able to slide the LNB along your new rod until you get a signal.

Then fabricate a method to attach the LNB to the rod.

Or try a Channel Master search. They are a big company and make many products.You have a part number.

You will also need a direction to the satellite you want to address from your longitude & latitude

Good luck,

Joe

You may be able to discover it.

If you can fabricate something like a straight rod coming from the arm attachment bolt you may be able to slide the LNB along your new rod until you get a signal.

Then fabricate a method to attach the LNB to the rod.

Or try a Channel Master search. They are a big company and make many products.You have a part number.

You will also need a direction to the satellite you want to address from your longitude & latitude

Good luck,

Joe

YOU MAY ALSO WANT TO ASK YOUR QUESTION ON THE FTA (FREE TO AIR) SITE> THOSE GUYS TINKER MUCH MORE WITH THEIR RIGS. INSTALLERS PRETTY MUCH BOLT TOGETHER WHAT COMES OUT OF THE BOX>

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.