When is the next software update coming?

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
The majority of the time I can’t set a new timer on my Hopper 3 and sometimes I can only do a new timer if I go to “Tools” and go to “Restore Settings” (when that option works). I also tried a partial reset and that didn’t work. I called Dish Network a few times and they gave me a case number and apparently this is going on with others as well so I think that it’ll probably be fixed with the next software update. So my question is, when will the next software update happen?

The majority of the time I can’t set a new timer on my Hopper 3 and sometimes I can only do a new timer if I go to “Tools” and go to “Restore Settings” (when that option works). I also tried a partial reset and that didn’t work. I called Dish Network a few times and they gave me a case number and apparently this is going on with others as well so I think that it’ll probably be fixed with the next software update. So my question is, when will the next software update happen?
I set timers all the time and I've never had those issues. You sure a software update is going to fix that? Also, don't take to close to the heart when they say t hey have reports of others having the same problem. That's about as right as them telling you there's a storm in your area and it's sunny out

Reactions: millerthyme59
Apparently even though I was only at 120 timers, I had too many events going on. Apparently there is also a limit to that as well. (I forgot how many the Dish lady told me.) A few weeks ago I tried to simplify my timers by instead of having multiple single channel timers on all my shows, I put practically all of my timers on "all channels". I thought by doing this I'd be less close to 200 timers and save some space, but apparently I did the opposite of what I was trying to accomplish. I did a master reset and deleted all my timers and starting fresh now. I can make new timers better now. I think I'll go back to making multiple single channel timers on many of my shows, such as shows like "The Big Bang Theory".

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)