When Should I Expect My Box?

TimR21

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
I used the Dishin' It Up promotion and upgraded my 522 to 722 a little over a week ago. The installer said that his work order told him to leave the 522 and controllers, and that Dish would send me a box to return them in.

I haven't seen a box yet - nor did the CSR tell me to expect one when I placed my original order. How long does it usually take for them to catch up with this, and when should I expect my box? What has your experience been?

Thanks,
TimR><>

I would suggest contacting DISH with your question. You may see a charge on your credit card or bill before you see a box. There have been many cases where information was incorrectly entered and the customer pays.

Has anyone received a box in a timely manner. Say two weeks. I have been waiting 1 1/2 weeks and I am curious also.

When I upgraded my 811 to a 622 I actually got the box the day before the install.

Usually 7-10 biz days after install. Once a leased rcvr is deactivated on an account the system flags to send boxes.

I recently upgraded an 811 (that I owned) to a 722 and they sent me a box.

Why did they do this since my 811 was not leased?

Thanks

Thanks for all the replies....My box was at the house waiting for me when I got home yesterday...although, it was completely beat to death by the shipping company. I'm quite sure E* won't want me to put their receiver in this box. I've got a 625 box laying around and a new 722 box (from last week's install). I think I'll use the foam and shipping label from the box they sent and put the receiver in one of these older, more intact boxes.

Thanks again!
TimR><>

You got a box for your 811 so they could take if off your hands for a whopping $5 credit to your account. If it's not leased, smart thing is go the ebay route.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)