Question about 722 installation

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kirbyhawk

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 21, 2007
iowa
I have a 622 right now and love it, but I would like to have access to the HD VOD service that will start up soon. I was thinking of upgrading using the dish-n-it-up promotion.

How hard is it to install the 722 myself? Or should I have it installed for me? Is it as simple as switching out the boxes and turning it on - or is it more complicated than that?

Any help is appreciated.

If you upgrade through Dish'N It Up Dish, they'll install it for you. Installation should be as easy as moving the cables from the 622 to the 722.

If you upgrade through Dish'N It Up Dish, they'll install it for you. Installation should be as easy as moving the cables from the 622 to the 722.

It is also possible to self-install, but you have to convince them that you know what you are doing. So........looks like either they come to your house or you spend a few more hours on this forum studying before you talk to them.:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)