When to call about rebate

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bigdaddy65

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 8, 2005
I upgraded a 942 to a 622 and returned the reabte forms for the 10/$10 and the $50 rebates. This month's bill has the first of 10/$10 credits but no $50 credit. Do the $50 and the first $10 normally appear on the same bill?

Looking at the very bottom of the rebate form it says you should receive credit within 8-10 weeks. Since you already received one credit I would definitely call about the other missing credit.

Wondering if Dish did a bate and switch on me

I believe that the $50 credit will be in the form of a rebate check, not a credit on your bill.

Now I got a $50 credit to my account and I am getting the $10 credit for 10 months.

I thought I was getting a big credit for turning my "owned" 942 on the 622, but dish only gave me $10 credit. I think was suppose to get at least a $100 credit. Does anyone know what Dish is doing?

I called DISH today and was told the $50 credit would be on my May statement.

As for the $100 for returning a 942 it ended before this current 622 promotion began. I do not remember if that was the end of Jan or Feb.

I called DISH today and was told the $50 credit would be on my May statement.

As for the $100 for returning a 942 it ended before this current 622 promotion began. I do not remember if that was the end of Jan or Feb.

I did the upgrade in Feb. and was told I would get $100 credit for the 942. CS is telling I only get a $10 credit. What is the email address to send a message to corporate?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts