When to call about rebate

bigdaddy65

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 8, 2005
I upgraded a 942 to a 622 and returned the reabte forms for the 10/$10 and the $50 rebates. This month's bill has the first of 10/$10 credits but no $50 credit. Do the $50 and the first $10 normally appear on the same bill?

Looking at the very bottom of the rebate form it says you should receive credit within 8-10 weeks. Since you already received one credit I would definitely call about the other missing credit.

Wondering if Dish did a bate and switch on me

I believe that the $50 credit will be in the form of a rebate check, not a credit on your bill.

Now I got a $50 credit to my account and I am getting the $10 credit for 10 months.

I thought I was getting a big credit for turning my "owned" 942 on the 622, but dish only gave me $10 credit. I think was suppose to get at least a $100 credit. Does anyone know what Dish is doing?

I called DISH today and was told the $50 credit would be on my May statement.

As for the $100 for returning a 942 it ended before this current 622 promotion began. I do not remember if that was the end of Jan or Feb.

I called DISH today and was told the $50 credit would be on my May statement.

As for the $100 for returning a 942 it ended before this current 622 promotion began. I do not remember if that was the end of Jan or Feb.

I did the upgrade in Feb. and was told I would get $100 credit for the 942. CS is telling I only get a $10 credit. What is the email address to send a message to corporate?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts