When will Sabres pass Paul in posts?

How about Greg Brady?

173px-GregBradyExactWords.jpg
Greg Brady has an excellent arm, but his accuracy is suspect. Now....if the Lions could draft Greg Brady along with Marsha Brady's face...Hmmm! :p

Hey about Ian Brady?

Moors_Murderers.jpg

Last edited:
Darn I'm so sad I cant see all the Lions losses this year :( ;)
The Fox affiliate that I use to get FTA (WMQF Marquette) went belly up and is gone and on Shaw Direct FOx is from Rochester, NY (They pulled Fox Detroit)
Crap and Thanks for the heads-up...was considering reactivating my StarChoice account so I could watch the Lions win perhaps one game this season. :eek:

Paul
I noticed a couple things with the Lions preseason games

1. The Lions played at noon or early afternoon so to make their fans (or make that force them) go to the game, they tape delay them until 8:00
2. They're not even in HD. I gues WWJ didnt want to pay for the HD broadcast, huh?

Paul
I noticed a couple things with the Lions preseason games

1. The Lions played at noon or early afternoon so to make their fans (or make that force them) go to the game, they tape delay them until 8:00
2. They're not even in HD. I gues WWJ didnt want to pay for the HD broadcast, huh?

What's the difference? They suck in HD or SD. Right now it looks like I will only see road games this year.

They barely sell any out. Who wants to see such a suckey team. I am forced to watch them when they are on. Paul makes me watch them.

What's the difference? They suck in HD or SD. Right now it looks like I will only see road games this year.

True...I thought it was funny as NFL Net says "all preseason games in HD" but then they split the telecast normally. Home team gets first 1/2 and road team broadcast has 2nd 1/2. But no Detroit broadcast will be on there since they're not in HD ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)