When will we get MGMHD and Chiller HD and Cartoon Network Network HD

And don't tell me to not look at them, they are everywhere, particularly started by new members here that don't take the time to even find out here is no such thing as a Chiller HD channel!
Actually you can blame that on DirecTV as they have been promoting since last year that Chiller HD was coming SOON.

I am actually kind of surprised Chiller SD did not launch today.

Be kind to newbies as we were all newboes once. :)

ANOTHER STUPID THREAD! Man I am so damn sick of these stupid threads!

And don't tell me to not look at them, they are everywhere, particularly started by new members here that don't take the time to even find out here is no such thing as a Chiller HD channel!

And to be titled something like "When will we GOT.....Cartoon Network NETWORK HD"

typical...........
+1

I am under the belief that we will see more national HD channels in April. ;)

Stay Tuned!

Yeah, but WFN and Tennis HD are pretty niche! :). Although I would probably watch tennis HD if there's some women's tennis on.

What else is known to be uplinked? Mojo still? Smithsonian? Not that it really matters at this point. The 2 biggies for most are up and I think the majority are very thankful.

You also mentioned you were surprised chiller SD was not launched today... That channel would interest me the most, but again, it's pretty niche too.

What is wrong with Dish anyway? It's been nearly 8 hours since we got any new National HD Channels. How much longer does Dish expect us to wait for the next ones? Come on Dish. Pick up the pace. You obliviously have a lot of subs with the attention span of a Mayfly :rolleyes:

Talon Dancer

yeah lemme know when we get mgm, more movies :)

i might watch usa occassional, but rarely do. I have never watched sci-fi

on other note looks like i finally crossed that 10k milestone a couple posts ago

When Dish adds the announced ABC channels, plus Cartoon Network, the HD only pack will be very competitive with the AT100 pack. Right now the HD pack has very little in the way of children's programming. Now with CNN, SciFi, and USA, once those other channels go live there would be very little reason not to go with the HD only pack. It may become very popular very quickly.

I want FX, all the HBO and Cinemax channels, Spike, MTV, VH1 and Comedy Central when it launches.

ANOTHER STUPID THREAD! Man I am so damn sick of these stupid threads!

And to be titled something like "When will we GOT.....Cartoon Network NETWORK HD"

typical...........

And threads are like channels, read the ones you want and change channels when you do not want to read. Leave us alone, we are just having fun!

I want Chiller HD, ABC Family HD, and the (HBO and Starz HD channels That D* already has).

People don't come to forums to post that they are happy with what they have. If they were happy they'd be watching TV.

The fact is until Dish catches up or surpasses Direct, we need a place, if not DAILY, to post the same old questions of when when when. If you don't like it, tough. As much as some are sick of the when/complaint posts, I'm DOUBLE as SICK of seeing YOU who reply in these posts to whine that you're tired of reading them.

There are no plans at this time to launch Chiller-HD according to NBCU. The channel does not have enough subscribers and is still losing money at this time.

Maybe if they had some better content and stopped censoring the programming they might get some more subs and even make a little money.

And threads are like channels, read the ones you want and change channels when you do not want to read. Leave us alone, we are just having fun!

I want Chiller HD, ABC Family HD, and the (HBO and Starz HD channels That D* already has).

There is no such channel as Chiller HD.

And you're not even a newbie.....:confused:

Maybe if they had some better content and stopped censoring the programming they might get some more subs and even make a little money.

Universal-HD doesnt censor right? Perhaps they should take a cue from that one.

Oh one thing I forgot from past threads. And that was the idea now and then that Uni-HD was going to be switched to Sci-Fi. I am glad they didnt and we have both.

As far as I know Universal-HD doesn't censor but I could be wrong. I've not been watching them too much since they started with the commercials.

People don't come to forums to post that they are happy with what they have. If they were happy they'd be watching TV.

The fact is until Dish catches up or surpasses Direct, we need a place, if not DAILY, to post the same old questions of when when when. If you don't like it, tough. As much as some are sick of the when/complaint posts, I'm DOUBLE as SICK of seeing YOU who reply in these posts to whine that you're tired of reading them.

There is a place and it's been there since Feb. 1, 2008.

Right here - http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-ne...twork-not-enough-new-hd-complaint-thread.html

Keep your pissing and moaning/when threads out the the general forums, and in that thread, and I'll be more than happy not to read, go in, or post there. Happy now? :cool:

BTW, I hope your sickness goes away doubly soon.....:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts