when will we see new hd channels?

I think DISH has added at least one new HD channel a month so far this year. Not to shabby...

Although all of them are channels I never watch...

The one channel they added ReelzHD I have actually started to watch and unfortunately its going away in May. :(

I hear we're gonna get the "Memories HD" channel. The first show will be about Mojo. ;)

new HD Channels coming on Directv next month once they add the HD Channels we all need to flood Dish Network with Requests.*

Direct=66, Dish=83 (these numbers do not apply to any premium/movie content, since it does not apply to me) - in case you didn't feel like counting. I figured it was the least I could do since someone posted the data, even though IT IS 2 weeks old (lol)

I was actually expecting that fight to go the other way. Although it makes me want AT&T - they've got everything. lol

How about, the "When Are We Going To See Some New HD Channel". Better than having new threads every two months

Well it only went to HD to show the Kennedy's thing. I guess DISH thought that it was important enough to show it in HD. I am thinking the DISH was the only TV provider to show the Kennedy's thing in HD.
I barely made it thru the 1 episode of the Kennedy's mini-series. What a crock of poo that was. I understand why History channel dropped it. Was it from conservative point of view I don't know but I don't think it was very factual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)