Where are the affordable LARGE LCD's?

It seems many of the manufacturers have stalled temporarily at around 53-55" for LCD Tvs (probably cost reasons).

I really love my 60" Sony (see sig) and it is a perfect fit for the built in entertainment center that we have. Of course I bought it just before 24p and the brighter bulb of the next generation. lol But, I have to say, it looks amazing and does an incredible job with SD too.

My question is - does the Samsung LED 61" have a narrower view range than my sony?

TIA,

Michael
A4V Digital Post Production, North Hollywood, CA

It seems many of the manufacturers have stalled temporarily at around 53-55" for LCD Tvs (probably cost reasons).

I really love my 60" Sony (see sig) and it is a perfect fit for the built in entertainment center that we have. Of course I bought it just before 24p and the brighter bulb of the next generation. lol But, I have to say, it looks amazing and does an incredible job with SD too.

My question is - does the Samsung LED 61" have a narrower view range than my sony?

TIA,

Michael
A4V Digital Post Production, North Hollywood, CA
In case you start having problems with this set like the XBR1 & 2 owners: Class-Action Suit Filed Against Sony Regarding A2000 Series - AVS Forum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts