Where are the HD channels Dish?

well as far as HD channs dish is the one who has more they have 200hd channs and adding more ...directv has 185..and uverse has 155 ..and as far as Bien its on chann 408 and as TNGTony said Disney, Disney XD and ABC Family HD channels are embroiled in a retransmission dispute with ABC/Disney dealing with paying twice for the same channels..

well thanks about that.i would like to see Dish pick up every HD Channel and beat out Directv.Directv added five new HD Channels today.i love the comment about OxygenHD.

and three last week for a grand total of eight for the last two weeks so i am hoiping that Dish would do the same thing also.

as for EWTNHD or what about TBNHD we do not have any religous channels in HD.i wonder what new HD Channels that Dish will be coming for the month of Feburary.

i talked to Scott today and he told me that Sundance HD is still up and testing for right now.

well as far as HD channs dish is the one who has more they have 200hd channs and adding more ...directv has 185

wanna bet?
Dish 118 channels before VOD/PPV/RSNs
Directv 150 channels before VOD/PPV/Part Time RSNs...even if you remove the 28 full time RSN's you get 122.

Then throw in PPV channels
DIsh...141 + part time RSN's
Directv 189 + part time RSN's (the plus stations and RSN's not carried 24/7 like FS Wisco, Utah, Indiana, New Orleans etc)

so neither are near 200

as for EWTNHD or what about TBNHD we do not have any religous channels in HD.i wonder what new HD Channels that Dish will be coming for the month of Feburary.
Why not an uplink thread channel in HD too, if we are going to get this ridiculous?! Or a Sat Camera channel in HD that is looking at the Dish Satelite that had the camera that showed the Earth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts