ECruzBUD

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2008
SEATTLE, WA.
Hi,

Where can I buy GEOSAT Pro HDVR 3500 satellite receiver that would also
accept Pay Pal???

Not listed on ebay but listed on Amazon. They don't accept Pay Pal.

I do not have credit card or debit card.

My Pay Pal connect to my checking account.

Hope all helps with answers.

Thanks.

Hi,

accept Pay Pal???

Thanks.
That is an expensive (compared to others) FTA receiver that seems to have the same features as $40 receiver...?

Reactions: FTA4PA
I have one just ready to die. Memory issue.
Satellite AV has discontinued marketing it. But I have SAVED all of my time and effort of satellite list onto the USB flash drive, which comes with it. So, I use it all the time. But come to find out it looks like it's ready to die. The RED light inside is seem to quit. It works when I re-start it, but later the RED light inside that you can see just stopped.
Other than that, I can see channels.
I do not have a back up of that same model where I can load most of my
satellite list.

Thanks.

I have one just ready to die. Memory issue.
Satellite AV has discontinued marketing it. But I have SAVED all of my time and effort of satellite list onto the USB flash drive, which comes with it. So, I use it all the time. But come to find out it looks like it's ready to die. The RED light inside is seem to quit. It works when I re-start it, but later the RED light inside that you can see just stopped.
Other than that, I can see channels.
I do not have a back up of that same model where I can load most of my
satellite list.

Thanks.
I am not sure if a satellite list is reason enough to concern yourself with acquiring the exact same model, at seemingly greater expense. Editing a satellite list is fairly straightforward, if not monotonous. Look around. You might be able to pick up two new receivers for the price of that one unit my friend.

I forgot to add from my previous message. The RED light that's out which you can see inside, also means I can't view the recent PVR that I recorded videos from a satellite channel. :( Can't see my recent recorded shows on PVR, on the receiver. Because of that RED light inside has something to do with PVR.

That is an expensive (compared to others) FTA receiver that seems to have the same features as $40 receiver...?
Never had one but if i recall correctly there was a LONG thread here about testing it and it had some issues. I believe that was why I avoided trying one. :(

EDIT: Search results for query: problem

Forget the Geosat and jump on this great deal. I have one and I love it.

Forget the Geosat and jump on this great deal. I have one and I love it.

Nice :drunk

Hi,

accept Pay Pal???

Thanks.
I "may" have one in my basement that I have not used for years. I will check when I get home from work. If I still have it, I will give it to you for the shipping cost.