Where can i buy the hopper with sling

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dishfan82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 18, 2012
clinton Township
I'd much rather buy it vs getting a discount and having to sign for another 2 years if I can help it. I figured this way when a new hopper comes out next year maybe it'll be worth it to me to re up my 2 years. Right now dish wants 200.00 but that requires another 2 years.

Would I be able to swap out the box myself or am i better off calling dish to do it and maybe he'll take the hopper back?

They only wanted a 100 bucks for me and I went from a hopper to a hopper with sling. Better than shelling out for a purchase in my mind.

maybe PM DIRT here??

Just a thought, if you don't want to re-up than I understand

I was just going to post the same thing. I remember reading some got it for $100 going from a Hopper to the HWS. I do not know if they will insist on another 2 YR commitment.

I was just going to post the same thing. I remember reading some got it for $100 going from a Hopper to the HWS. I do not know if they will insist on another 2 YR commitment.

Yes and yes.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Retailer cost is $149 w/sling, however expect to pay more if buying outright.

They only wanted a 100 bucks for me and I went from a hopper to a hopper with sling. Better than shelling out for a purchase in my mind.

maybe PM DIRT here??

Just a thought, if you don't want to re-up than I understand

Depending on how much he has left, if any, on his original commitment, it can easily be worth the $100 difference to avoid another 2-year commitment. And, when he's done with it, he can most likely sell it for at least half of what he paid, getting the $100 back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)