Where can i buy the hopper with sling

dishfan82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 18, 2012
clinton Township
I'd much rather buy it vs getting a discount and having to sign for another 2 years if I can help it. I figured this way when a new hopper comes out next year maybe it'll be worth it to me to re up my 2 years. Right now dish wants 200.00 but that requires another 2 years.

Would I be able to swap out the box myself or am i better off calling dish to do it and maybe he'll take the hopper back?

They only wanted a 100 bucks for me and I went from a hopper to a hopper with sling. Better than shelling out for a purchase in my mind.

maybe PM DIRT here??

Just a thought, if you don't want to re-up than I understand

I was just going to post the same thing. I remember reading some got it for $100 going from a Hopper to the HWS. I do not know if they will insist on another 2 YR commitment.

I was just going to post the same thing. I remember reading some got it for $100 going from a Hopper to the HWS. I do not know if they will insist on another 2 YR commitment.

Yes and yes.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Retailer cost is $149 w/sling, however expect to pay more if buying outright.

They only wanted a 100 bucks for me and I went from a hopper to a hopper with sling. Better than shelling out for a purchase in my mind.

maybe PM DIRT here??

Just a thought, if you don't want to re-up than I understand

Depending on how much he has left, if any, on his original commitment, it can easily be worth the $100 difference to avoid another 2-year commitment. And, when he's done with it, he can most likely sell it for at least half of what he paid, getting the $100 back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts