Where do I get an LNB for DW?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Paul Moeller

Original poster
Jul 31, 2006
I search for a LNB for c-Band. I have one which seems not to work anymore.It's an Eag

:eek:
dish_in_the_sky said:
We can get a free big satellite antenna--shipped herefor free--and get many more interesting channels to watch. What we have now with the small dish has more problems from rain, the bigger dish won't have so many problems.

Some of the channels we could get are Warner Brothers (Disney,) BBC News, some NBC news, several shopping channels, most of Sky Angel's channels, weather network, CCTV 4 and 9 received during rainy weather. We caould get SatMex 5 too, with the additional Chinese channels there.

The dish is 8 feet wide, but we can put it in the back yard where it's hidden by the shed and the bushes. Can't get it for a better price, and we already have everything needed to use it. They also include a free LNBF for C band.

LNB for c-band

.I am desperate! for months I do not get Deutsche Welle anymore. I ordered a Pansat 2700A and get no picture. Some local tech told me, I would need a new LNB. But nobody here around knows how to find one!
The specs on the old LNB are:

Who knows where to find an LNB for c-band?????
The old one reads Eagle Aspen extended digital c-band, frequ. range 3.4 to 4.2 6 giga hertz ,gain 65 DB ser.# 1H2LOO1O935
I tried for months and am desperate!

I use a Norsat 8115 with a 1.2 m dish and it works great. Your can find many places to purchase by putting Norsat 8115 into Google. With an 8 foot dish you should have no problem with interference that I have on PAS 9. I live in central Florida.

I am looking for the right LNB !
I have a 8-ft dish c-band with a EagleAspen extended digital c-band LNB.
Frequ. range 3.4 to 4.2 6 giga htz. gain 65db ser. # 1H2LOO1O935 which must ne replaced. Eagle Aspen does not manufacture this one anymore. What would be a substitute in ordr to receive wikth a Pansat 2700A the Deutsche Welle. I live in Northern California....and I a,m desperate to find this LNB !

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)