Where do you buy your Blu Rays from?

We have a "High tech" pawn shop out on the corner that handles electronics, big screens, etc. and they sell BD's 6 for $20 (more for a blockbuster of course), so we stop every Friday on the way home from work and get the weekend's viewing out of the way. :)

We have a "High tech" pawn shop out on the corner that handles electronics, big screens, etc. and they sell BD's 6 for $20 (more for a blockbuster of course), so we stop every Friday on the way home from work and get the weekend's viewing out of the way. :)

Wow 6 for $20??? I need one of those near me. I would buy them all and sell them on ebay.

Wow 6 for $20??? I need one of those near me. I would buy them all and sell them on ebay.

Yeah, the place is pretty cool. They carry every type of video game, Xbox, PS, PSP and all the games are really cheap too. We get everything we need there. The highest priced Blu-ray we've seen there is $20 for something that's just out. Same with games, they charge $15 or 20 for something that's brand new.

The only thing that sucks is that people are starting to find out about the place. They used to have stacks and stacks of games and movies, but now it's starting to thin out because everyone else is going there. :-(

I'd go broke if I had that option. :)

Amazon really? I dont care for amazon. I used to buy electronics from it because my work would get $200 vouchers from them for some reason and I would always be the lucky one to get them.
But I do like Ebay. And now I need to go check with local pawn shops, im in a high tech area so maybe I will find some.

Amazon, Best Buy (rarely!), and WM. I'm a "prime" member at Amazon since Oct. so I have a couple more months of "free" shipping and no sales tax. I only buy the promoted, discounted titles. Best Buy occasionally has some decent deals, but I haven't seen anything of interest there for months. (I usually stop by once a week.) WM has NO deals on the full-priced stuff, but I have really enjoyed some of the $10 titles I bought there, notably Punisher, and Decent. I have used inetvideo for HD DVDs, but not yet for BDs...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts