Where is 9443 - the fish channel??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I don'tt hink I ever saw it as the Fish channel or as a demo. Oh well another thing I missed out on.

I thought the fish channel was a great idea - expect for the huge ad in the lower left...burn-in city there.

Other than the free Japan TV every once in a while, there is no reason for me to stick with 61.5?W now and Comcast Chicago Sports Net HD to pick up by switching to 129?W. I guess it's time to climb up on the roof again... I wonder if the transfer of transponders from SkyAngel has something to do with shutting down the HD Demo Channel, making room for other HD channels?

I wonder if the transfer of transponders from SkyAngel has something to do with shutting down the HD Demo Channel, making room for other HD channels?

Well, considering that there are 40 HD channels in the lineup now, I would guess that E* wouldn't really see the need to continue a HD Demo channel. Sure it made sense back where there were only 3 HD channels in Dish's entire line up (HBO, SHO, & Disc HD Theater). But not now.

It was good "moving wallpaper" and my grandkids loved it; also relaxing. The adds for the fish restaurant did seem odd though. I guess the equivalent would be showing herds of cattle with a McDonald's add on the side.

I always thought that Dish should have put a bunch of little 3 - 5 minute screensavers on the DVRS that one could play. Aquariums of course are at the top of that list.

I personally would have like an Ant Farm screen saver. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts