Where is CBand Galaxy 15, 133.0°W in the list.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lassar

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 16, 2007
Illinois
I was looking for CBand Galaxy 15, 133.0°W in the list and could not find it.

I was looking at AFN in lyngsat.com

Is AFN in the clear on CBand Galaxy 15, 133.0°W ?

I can't 'see' that far west or I'd tell you. :rolleyes: Lyngsat says they are ITC. Sathint and Satbeams don't even list them. Hopefully someone who has access will confirm for you. :)

The only channels I received ITC there were the EWTN (Catholic,Religious) channels and possibly Inspiration TV,I forget.Armed Forces Network is gone.I never could receive NBC Universo Oeste although I tried several times.That was a couple months ago.I've since shifted the actuator toward the East and no longer can reach 133W.

Reactions: FTA4PA
Just tried entering directly and blindscan,no sign of AFN at all.Note that Lyngsat listing was posted a year ago,so it may have been there for awhile but now is gone.

Just got up with Christian at LyngSat and he is removing the AFN listing from 133W.

Reactions: Mr Tony
As far as I know there is no up to date list anywhere, every list I've found needs updating. Lyngsat, satbeams, satguys, sathint, ftalist, all are out of date with many channels that have been gone for a long time.

Reactions: FTA4PA
Agreed. Most go on reports from users, so it is hard to keep up to date.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)