Where is my 811 s.w upgrade?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Spoke with an E* advanced tech a few days ago regarding another issue I was having with my 811 :mad: , I asked her when I would recieve the upgrade, and she stated the upgrade isn't officially scheduled for release until the end of the month! I mentioned a number of people have already gotten the upgrade, and she said it was more or less a trial run...kind of a BETA version if you will. That way if there are any prolems with the upgrade it would be limited to only a select few and not widespread.

Kevinw with panties in a wad said:
Why dont we just turn this into another political discussion.

Why not? It would be about as useful. God forbid that anyone who's been a member for almost a year should have to learn how to perform a search. :rolleyes:

Bye :D

NightRyder

Jimmy J said:
Spoke with an E* advanced tech a few days ago regarding another issue I was having with my 811 :mad: , I asked her when I would recieve the upgrade, and she stated the upgrade isn't officially scheduled for release until the end of the month! I mentioned a number of people have already gotten the upgrade, and she said it was more or less a trial run...kind of a BETA version if you will. That way if there are any prolems with the upgrade it would be limited to only a select few and not widespread.

Jimmy J: Check out the link below. You'll see under the 811 that it lists 2.80 and 2.81 under current versions. When the software goes into wide release the 2.80 listing will go away. If they find no major problems it will probably go wide sometime this week.

http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/customerCare/technical/software_versions/index.asp

NightRyder

NightRyder said:
Why not? It would be about as useful. God forbid that anyone who's been a member for almost a year should have to learn how to perform a search. :rolleyes:

Bye :D

NightRyder
Gee and now your the post police too. For your higness's info- I have received all previous updates within 3 days of release.
After reading the other post about the new releases, I found others with the same question. Albeit in between the Kerry/Bush debates.
Unfortunately you could not give a polite answer. You had to riducule others. You can now go find something else to piss and moan about. DH

Ooohh...owww...ohhh...:river :river (Paul Rubens death scene from Buffy movie keeps coming to mind) Must....Stop....Typing....Laughing ...Too...Hard........ :haha :haha :haha

NightRyder

Kevin - Your DL may be getting stuck. Make sure your menu selection is set to "download without permission", trun the sucker off, but keep your TV on. If it's trying to DL the update, you'll see it on the screen after a few minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts