Where is the HD I subscribed to?

Again, where is the HD you subscribed to? it has been stolen by dish and mr. charlie ergen as they continue to manage in their ivory towers and ignore their highest margin customers whom pay the highest cost per month!

Voom HD is the best HD both in terms of clarity and content. I have watched it since the beginning and like every channel had some repeats but a lot less than most. In fact the last few months before they dropped it, we were watching Voom a lot as their were many new shows. dish did nothing to market it at all and never used it as an advantage. dish should never have removed Voom HD as they are now weak in HD both in terms of channels and clarity and price; with their current content they are no match for Directv. What they should have done is kept it but included it into their HD package and really market it as they should have. That would have created unique quality content that would differentiate from Directv. Looking at the thousands of Voom HD lovers you can see that the Voom HD content created a loyal base the problem was they never tried to expand that base.

If you stay with dish you are getting ripped off with your money as your are not getting your money' s worth of HD.

DirecTV added the Voom channels? Cool.

oh no no no... don't let me get your hopes up. But it is like when your butler or kitchen staff piss you off... you throw them out and get some new help. For those of you that feel wronged by Dish can really make a statement by taking your business to DirecTV.

Why would it get my hopes up? I always found Voom to be worthless to me as an enticement to subscribe. It is only now that Dish has dropped Voom that I am even thinking about going back to them.

I was only making fun of you guys who are obsessed with Voom to the point of actual mental illness, who keep telling everybody to switch to D*. Since D* doesn't carry Voom, and only has more of the mostly stretchovision mock HD channels that Dish dumped Voom for, it's kinda stupid to switch, unless there is some other compelling reason, such as better value, sports programming, better PQ, etc.

My suggestion to you Voomers is to move to Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, or some other area served by Cablevision, and get your Voom that way. Of course, Cablevision is planning on dropping Voom, as wel, at some point. But, you'll get your fix for now.

Many of us cant take our business elsewhere because after they sucked us in we had to sign a 2 year contract. Although they dumped 10 of the stations I signed up for I should be able to dump them right?

Why would it get my hopes up? I always found Voom to be worthless to me as an enticement to subscribe. It is only now that Dish has dropped Voom that I am even thinking about going back to them.

I was only making fun of you guys who are obsessed with Voom to the point of actual mental illness, who keep telling everybody to switch to D*. Since D* doesn't carry Voom, and only has more of the mostly stretchovision mock HD channels that Dish dumped Voom for, it's kinda stupid to switch, unless there is some other compelling reason, such as better value, sports programming, better PQ, etc.

My suggestion to you Voomers is to move to Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, or some other area served by Cablevision, and get your Voom that way. Of course, Cablevision is planning on dropping Voom, as wel, at some point. But, you'll get your fix for now.

Don't mistake me for one of the Voomers... haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts